Stretches, Yawns, ummm ahem cough..

ANMMark

Hey (groggy eyes),

How long have I been sleeping?! OMG! Someone should have woke me.

Ok ok so I know I've made promises to stick around before. Work however has had me so busy that I barely have time for myself. However, with some words to my boss' I've managed to show them that they're overworking me. I've been handed the task of about 6 people, and finally talked some sense into them by demonstrating the workflow involved, and they stood at my desk as I showed them, and said "Wow! How do you get all this done in such a short period of time?"

My short answer was "I don't", my long answer was "I doooon't" So they decided to split up the workload with the other designer so that I can focus on development of our new systems....and viola, here I am.

So it's been a lot longer than I expected, but as I shake the dust off, I'm ready to play :)

I know there have been new members, etc in my absence, so if you've never seen me before, say hi dang it, and introduce yourself, and if there is any way I can help out the new guys, or what have ya, just let me know.

I saw a couple of posts with ANMMark replying to them and I was going to start a "where the hell have you been" thread.
I guess you beat me to it.

Welcome back.

I sent a pm to Art letting him know that I made a contract with myself to be here at the very least once or twice a day. I'll be sticking around this time...my workload is a lot less, and I don't have to bring as much of it home with me.

Its me who must be sleeping, as I must be dreaming!! :D

Mark, very happy that you worked through the tough work load, and what a pleasure it is to have you back again. I am somewhat at a loss of words... where to start? I guess I will be contacting you shortly as we have some unfinished "secret" business to attend to that is guaranteed to take up all of your remaining personal time you got left. Mu-a-ha-ha-ha!! :devil:

I don't think anyone can promise nothing will come up and take him away from HD, or any other forum, but nice to see you determined to try and stick around for a long while. We all come here, and go when life requires it. Except Art that is. He's got no choice in the matter. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting