Support Position

TravisBMA

Host Extraordinaire
Hello,

With my current hosting business finally paying for itself, I am looking for a technical support position. Before I get to that, you're probably going to be thinking "But you're a competitor." Let me just clear that up with a few points.

- I am a very ethical individual, I would not try and leech customers from your business. I wouldn't want that done to me, so I won't do that to you. I'll even sign an NDA and/or a contract to provide assurance if required.

- My business will have no bearing on our relationship. However, this relationship may help to start a positive relationship between our two companies.

- I am not looking to be a very big business. This is a hobby of mine, a love of sorts and not a competition for me.

With that said, to those who want to take a chance on me here's what I bring to the table.

-Professional and curteous attitude.
-Extensive knowledge with cPanel and WHM and continuously learning.
-Extensive familiarity with Kayako and Client Exec.
-Extensive knowledge with WHM Auto Pilot and Modern Bill.
-Extensive knoweldge with WHMCS.

I would prefer graveyard hours between 3am - 11am or noon, Arizona time. (GMT -7). I would also prefer a monthly salary over pay-per-ticket. Pay-Per-Ticket is a flawed method and doesn't guarantee your support agent will work hard for you, it leaves it open for him/her to skip tickets if they're "too hard".

I would also prefer a company with not a rediculously short response/help times, as I'll need to use the bathroom and get a meal on occassion and if I end up going over the response time, I would not like to be penalized for a bodily function.

Again, if you have a fear of competition I will sign a contract and/or an NDA plus proof of identity to clear up any fears and doubts about my sincerity.

Also, please only reply to this thread if you have a job offer, not criticism. I have heard it and considered my options before. :)

Thanks!