Surmounted.NET Updates Hosting Plans; Lowers Prices; More!

Surmounted.NET

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Thursday, June 10th, 2010. Madison, Indiana.

Curtis Mann, founder of Surmounted.NET is proud to announce the update of all of our hosting plans and our new lower prices. "We feel that this move will better cater to the needs of more individuals and businesses alike." states Curtis. "The market wants a quality service, plain and simple. Clients want web hosting that not only fits their current needs, but leaves room to grow as well. I feel that they're fed up with the era of the 'Unlimited Everything' marketing which has attracted so many people, yet many are leaving those hosts unsatisfied and disappointed, seeking an affordable but quality solution."

The new Shared Hosting plans have doubled in size, and the prices are much more "fitting", says Curtis.

Below are the details of Surmounted.NET's revised hosting plans:

Our "Basic Plan" has been upgraded from 250MB DS / 2.5GB BW - 1GB DS / 10GB BW. Now a solid $2/mo.

Our "Basic Plus" Plan has been upgraded from 750MB DS / 7.5GB BW - 2GB DS / 20GB BW. Now an even $4/mo

Our "Business Basic" Plan has been upgraded from 1GB DS / 10GB BW - 5GB DS / 50GB BW. Now an affordable $6/mo.

Our "Business Plus" Plan has been upgraded from 5GB DS / 50GB BW - 8GB DS / 80GB BW. Now just $8/mo.

The news doesn't stop there, Surmounted.NET has also launched their "Guaranteed Support Response Time", offering 24/7 Support with a Guaranteed response time within an hour. (Usually much quicker).

"Support is one of the most vital elements of a successful hosting company, we decided from day one our focus was 100% on customer satisfaction. We've done extensive market research, and at the end of the day it all comes down to the quality and promptness of support."

Curtis continues...

"Everyone offers '24/7 Support'. It seems to be the industry standard, whether other hosts offer true around the clock support or not, I can't say. But we've stepped up the game, not only do we offer real 24/7 Support, we guarantee it. You submit a ticket, you get a real, helpful, non-'cookie cutter' response from a real person within the hour. Simple as that. Truth is, we have always had fast and quality support, but we never 'Guaranteed' it. Only difference now is that we must deliver, or the client receives account credit towards their hosting."

The addition of Surmounted.NET's Guaranteed Support Response Time should prove to be a good move for the company, and a great addition for their clients.

"I'm real excited about our upcoming Semi-Dedicated hosting." says Curtis. The company has announced last week the intentions on their blog of offering Semi-Dedicated hosting solutions as a possible alternative to VPS or Dedicated Hosting.

"When a client begins to outgrow traditional shared hosting, they come to a point where they have to make a big decision on their next hosting environment. Do they upgrade to a VPS? A dedicated server even? Often this upgrade is costly and requires extensive knowledge to maintain such a solution."

Surmounted.NET's Semi-Dedicated line will allow the client a much larger share of system resources than available with shared hosting and more hosting freedom. With no extensive knowledge needed, or the need to purchase managed support this comes as a clear and affordable alternative to a VPS or a low-end Dedicated Server.

"All I can say is we'll soon be launching the beta of our Semi-Dedicated service this summer, with hopes of launching it to the public this Fall or Winter. Without being too specific, all I can say is we will heavily test the performance of our new servers so the quality of the service is up to par with our own high standards for web hosting."

Last edited: