Survey Sites

Do any of them ship to Canada? I tried an online survey once for IPB - they were offering a free 16MB USB stick. I never did get it.

yea, how many of them are international surveys?
also this sort of information is sold by companies like surveyscout and others, thnx :p

I am not sure how many let you join if you are in Canada. I guess you'd have to check them out. I don't think these people sell your personal information - if that is what you mean. I am sure they sell the results somehow, but you still profit from it. And they don't ask you to do a 45 minute survey for $1 or anything like that. These are some of the better survey sites.

Libby

Oops - meant IBM. In any case, I guess I'll have to check the sites out - see what they cover. I can always use a few extra bucks - in real life or online ;)

I like the few extra dollars I get from them, although there was one baby survey that ended up sending me $150 for one online chat session and a followup survey! But I especially like the gift certificates - It's like spending free money on myself :)

Libby

lpelham said:
I don't think these people sell your personal information - if that is what you mean. I am sure they sell the results somehow, but you still profit from it. And they don't ask you to do a 45 minute survey for $1 or anything like that. These are some of the better survey sites.

Libby

You got me wrong. I actually meant that the site list that you gave us, are sold by other sites for $30+.

I had a friend who used to earn around $500 a month with a few gift certificates thrown in, but then she found it boring doing the same work!

Oh, sorry. I've heard that people sell the list, but geesh, that seems wrong. Some of the survey are fun though. There is one place, Pinecone, that is great, but you can only get in by finding their banner on a page. Their surveys only pay $5 each, but they send you great products to test.

I've been doing surveys on an off for several years. The best reward was I won $500 once from tech panel. That was cool :)

Libby

Cool, I didn't realise you could make money from filling in surveys... WHen I get some time i'll give it a try!