Team Unknown searching for sponsor (UT2k4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverjax

Good evening all,

Info about myself; My name is Jeremy, ingame nick is silverjax. I'm from The Netherlands and i'm the co-leader of Team Unknown (UT99, UT2k3, UT2k4 and UT3 clan). I started to play Unreal 99 when i was 13, and now i'm playing fulltime with my clan Unreal Tournament 2004. We already joined 2 UT3 ladders (iCTF and vCTF) and next week almost everybody from our clan has Unreal Tournament 3 installed in their pc's!

Info about the clan: Clan's name is Team Unknown (Europe), we're playing since 2002 and was formed by 4 friends. The clan isn't just a "gaming" clan, we're also one big happy family! Team Unknown has 23 players at the moment. Clan's nationally is over whole Europe (Clanbase info: ClanBase - Unknown
Average age is 19 years.

Games/Ranks: We're a Unreal Tournament clan. Our clanbase: ClanBase - Unknown
Wars we played: ClanBase - Unknown matches
Cups/Ladders:
#2 Assault 4on4 (Clanbase) -Fall cup (2005)
#2 TAM 4on4 (Clanbase) -Summer cup (2006)
#3 TAM 4on4 (Clanbase) -Fall cup (2006)
We're now ranked:
6th at the ClanBase UT2004 TAM Europe ladder, 1st at the ClanBase UT2004 TAM 2on2 Europe ladder and 1st at the ClanBase UT2004 Freon 4on4 Europe ladder and 9th at the Clanbase UT2004 iCTF 3on3 Europe ladder

Contact information: We have our own IRC Channel - #unknown.ut @ Quakenet.

What and why are we searching sponsors for: Well, as you can see on Clanbase we play almost everyday clanwars, if not... we are playing friendly wars instead! We're searching for a private-server (8/10 slot is more then enough) -Game: UT2k4 and/or Unreal Tournament 3
As for communication; we bought our own Ventrilo (till March 2008) if you can sponsor us one, that would be awesome

What can we offer you: I already asked the members to make a special section on our website for sponsorships, you're site + banner/logo will be displayed on our site. We will also put this site on our IRC channel, and a logo in "our" server.

I hope to hear something positive soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost