-template For Sale-the Different Vision...

Serge

Hello everybody,

One time template selling for the host company.
This exclusive work never been sold or used before.

Template can be previewed here:
http://www.golosun.com/templates/forsale/template.html

Template package include all sourse files you need:
1. PSD files
2. Flash fla-file
3. CSS file
4. All fonts
5. HTML template, static and flash version

My price is $400
Customization is free.

Thanks.
Serge

Hello everybody,

One time template selling for the host company.
This exclusive work never been sold or used before.

Template can be previewed here:
http://www.golosun.com/templates/forsale/template.html

Template package include all sourse files you need:
1. PSD files
2. Flash fla-file
3. CSS file
4. All fonts
5. HTML template, static and flash version

My price is $400
Customization is free.

Thanks.
Serge

Well, I don't know. I think its well worth the money. It is a great template, lots of work was put into this, and since not all templates should be priced 15-20 bucks, some companies want to stay unique and exclusive, I think they'll be ready to pay the price.

Best,

Jonathan, what are you basing this on. For a unique coded template of good quality you have to pay a decent price.
You could go to places like template monster and pay $80 for a glorified photoshop image that 100 other hosts already have or you could pay for a decent template and have your own look.

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong template.

It is a very nice layout however I do think it is expensive, worth the money for someone who wants to be different and unique.

Hi everybody.

Firstly. I would like to thank you all guyes for replies and ask "CS_Jonathan"... how much will be enought?... $15?...

If you see nothing different between low and high quality works what the reason to talk about. Probably you need just to look for another thread like "nice professional template for big hosting company $5 only" I promisse you the work should be "cool"

Thanks.
Serge
To be true I'm not sure that most of host sites could compete with that... This template was made for the person who interested to have really professional work.