Testers & Reviewers Needed

David Vazquez

Hello all!

Today, I am looking for some people to become web hosting "testers" for NeoNetworks. We are currently only looking for 3 people. These people must:

• Try our products out for a week.
  • Write a short review of our services to us to better our services.

In return, you get to keep your cPanel hosting account.

Please visit our site and click the live chat link for more information.

Thank you,
David Vazquez

David, can you also specify what "NeoNetworks" is so that members have a better understanding of the service?

Hey Artashes and the HostingDiscussion community!

Well to start off, my name is David Vazquez and I am an intern at SingleHop IT Solutions. However, I've been wanting to open my own hosting company for quite some time, and now it's finally here. I've been getting full support from the Hosting Discussion community and all the kind staff at SingleHop.

In compliance with them, our main focus is mostly dedicated servers, shared web hosting and reseller hosting. All of our packages include tons of freebies and extras that no other hosting company offers.

NeoNetworks plans to gain it's client base by providing extras which everyone can find out about on our website: www.neonethosting.com. Included in that, we offer 24/7/365 support and a 1hr response time guarantee on shared and reseller hosting and a 30min. guarantee on all dedicated servers.

This post is basically to recruit members to try out our shared hosting products and write a review to us to help better our services and if they choose, they are free to post a review on the site/sites of their choice.

Thanks for the reply Artashes.

All the best,
David Vazquez