The best Control Panel???

I think the best is cpanel. They have the best technical support and the control panel is easy for both admins and end users. Webmin or Virtualmin is the free option, it works, tons of options but sometimes harder for admins and end users to navigate.

There is no denying the fact that cPanel is the best control panel.
It is preferable by the majority of web masters.

There is no denying the fact that cPanel is the best control panel.
It is preferable by the majority of web masters.

I can't deny it? Why not? Its not a fact but an opinion.

I believe DirectAdmin will overtake Cpanel because it has the same features or will soon have all the same feature and is a lot less expensive.

If you have linux server then go for Cpanel and if you have windows then go for Plesk. These 2 are proven controlpanel softwares.

Hi!
Alright...I'll weight in on this. Listen..the answer is another question: What is your budget? What do you like/dislike?

Even though cpanel is the most popular..Plesk and DirectAdmin are still used. Different strokes for different folks.

Bryon

Hi!
Alright...I'll weight in on this. Listen..the answer is another question: What is your budget? What do you like/dislike?

Even though cpanel is the most popular..Plesk and DirectAdmin are still used. Different strokes for different folks.

Bryon
Absolutely different strokes for different folks. I think by far the most popular is cPanel, but Plesk and DirectAdmin have a huge following. :)

Just because a product is the the most popular it doesn't make it the best. Sure Cpanel is great, Plesk is Great, DirectAdmin, etc., etc., etc.

I think I've used pretty much every popular panel out there, not just as a end user but a a admin as well. My personal preference is DirectAdmin. It's light weight, quick, user friendly and a whole lot less cluttered the Cpanel.

Do your self a favor, don't take our words for it. Try them all out and decide what best suites YOUR needs.