TheHostingTool

I haven't used it. Haven't even heard of it until now. They claim to provide a script that is free and offers what other paid hosting scripts do. If it is free all I can say is try it I suppose. I can't find any reviews on it?

Never heard of it until now. I tool a look at the site and currently am not able to demo it. If I wasn't so in love with WHMCS than I mite download and try it out, but we all know you get what you pay for(usually). While free is great, it doesn't generally come with stability and support.. Not to say it's not worth trying out. Let us know how it goes :)

never heard of them before either. Did some looking at WHOIS and their domain was registered November 2008, so it seems they've been around about a year. 202 members and 2500+ posts, but a log way to go before I would budge from WHMCS too :)

Yeah. The fact that the demo of the Order FOrms isn't active, kinda worries me a bit, but then again, who knows. I've been a WHMCS fan too for quite a while.

whmcs are of much popular of this day and the most competitive software to use along with cpanels,it offers easy tools to use specially for web hosting.