ticket support

I don't completely understand the question. We want every ticket answered as quickly as possible. Toward that end, we have esculation procedures in place, and our clients have access to that support staff.

how long you want your support ticket resolved?

It depends.
Also, resolved is different from answered.

If I am promised 24x7 support, I would expect the ticket to be answered within 15-20 minutes.
The answer could just be that customer care acknowledges the ticket and is working on it.

Resolving the ticket on the other hand depends on what the ticket is about and could take anywhere from 5 minutes to days.

Resolving calls should always be done as quickly as possible, but there are so many variables - it really depends on the issue. The majority of calls can be handled in minutes. Others can take hours.

That's a bit of an ambiguous question I think. I'd love any ticket to be resolved instantly, but that doesn't mean it's even possible.

Care to elaborate a bit?

A ticket should be answered within 15 mins to an hour at most. After that, the ticket should be resolved (depending on the issue) within an hour to a few days.

The severity of the ticket is what determines the resolve time.

I would love to see any issue resolved in just a matter of minutes of opening the ticket :D I guess everyone does. I am quite happy when I get back to back responses to a ticket and I can guarantee anyone would love to!!

I would love to see any issue resolved in just a matter of minutes of opening the ticket :D I guess everyone does. I am quite happy when I get back to back responses to a ticket and I can guarantee anyone would love to!!

That is correct. And you are lucky when you have such customers with you

We generally try to respond within the hour at the most. Most of our responses are done in about 15 minutes or less. Depending on the problem may be fixed within 2 minutes or several hours. Just depends on the problem really. The goal I suppose is that you want the customer to know what is going on with their account.

The issue at hand will always determine the resolve time. Some people expect their ticket to be answered and resolved within minutes and might happen sometimes, but not all the time.

The ticket can be resolved within a minute or within a couple of hours or even days.

All this depends on the problem you are experiencing :)

Every client wants his ticket to be resolved within 2 minutes, but sometimes it is unreal in case the issue needs further investigation.

Depends on the Severity of the issue(s). Downtime mainly close to 10 mins for me, But other related issues such as an edit or a configuration maybe and hr at max.

Depends on the Reason and Severity.

I think it should get resolved instantly, those offering 24x7 support should not have problem to answer the ticket within reasonable time.

how long you want your support ticket resolved?

It totally depends on the ticket. Is it a general question, is a server on fire? Did you accidentally delete your drive?

This all takes time. Some of course take no time and should be answered ASAP.

I see people boast of a host having great suppot because it get's answered in less than 4 hours. I see some peple complain because there ticket was responded in 1 hour. It really depends what kind of person you are but anyone would want there problems to be resolved in seconds but that's not really possible lol.

Tickets should be answered immediately (not more than 10-15 mins. But they could take hours to be resolved. Depending on the client response time also, and the difficulty (If it's a server side issue, a simple guise, just a question (like nameservers, password resets, etc) or a complicated bug.

The important thing is too keep the customer informed