Tired of downtime?

jmweb

Chronichosting has been providing quality hosting at a quality price since early 2003. We've established a large amount of hosting plans that can accomodate web sites of all sizes. Each of Chronichosting's shared hosting plans and reseller plans carries a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee, a 99.9% uptime guarantee AND an industry leading response time guarantee!

Don't overlook Quality for Quantity! Join our quickly growing company and learn why webmasters are switching to
Chronichosting.com everyday!

Our average response time since January 2005 is now 24 minutes!!

•• Our Small Plans - Price Range: $5.00 - $14.50 per month. ••

STARTER PLAN

• 250MB of Space
• 8GB of Transfer
• 40 MySQL Databases
• 40 Sub-Domains

$5.00 per month / $55.00 per year
[More Info][Order]

VALUE PLAN

• 450MB of Space
• 13GB of Transfer
• 80 MySQL Databases
• 80 Sub-Domains

$7.50 per month / $75.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

PROFESSIONAL PLAN

• 750MB of Space
• 17GB of Transfer
• Unlimited MySQL Databases
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$9.50 per month / $100.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

EXECUTIVE PLAN

• 900MB of Space
• 25GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$14.50 per month / $150.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

•• Our Medium & Large Plans - Price Range: $16.95 - $29 per month. ••

MINOR PLAN

• 1000MB of Space
• 30GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$16.95 per month / $170.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

MEDIUM PLAN

• 1500MB of Space
• 40GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$19.75 per month / $190.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

MAJOR PLAN

• 3000MB of Space
• 80GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$29.00 per month / $300.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

•• Our Reseller Plans - Price Range: $17.50 - $34.95 per month. ••

ENTREPRENEUR RESELLER PLAN

• 2000MB of Space
• 45GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $8.25 Domain Names!
• Free Anonymous Name Servers!

$17.50 per month / $200.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

CORPORATE RESELLER PLAN

• 3500MB of Space
• 60GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $8.25 Domain Names!

$24.95 per month / $250.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

ENTREPRISE RESELLER PLAN

• 5000MB of Space
• 100GB of Transfer
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $7.29 Domain Names!
• Free Private Name Servers!

$31.95 per month / $320.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

What Our Clients Say

I have used several web hosting services over the years but nothing I have used compares to the quality of Chronic. I was looking for a hosting option that was cheap and allowed me to use paypal, and I found it. I was worried that plans so cheap would have terrible customer service and bad support, however this is hardly the case. I get great hosting for about a fourth of what I would pay else where. Php,Mysql,Cron Jobs, Subdomains, you name it Chronic has a solution.
Andrew A.
www.infinityends.com

I was little nervous about owning web space, I had never done it before and was a little shaky about the whole process. Thankfully, Chronichosting was more than helpful and the price I pay is worth the help of his alone!
Ryan
www.EpicReviews.com

I currently host almost 20 domains with Chronic, both for myself and for friends. I also do some free image hosting for approximately 100 members, though Chronic. We have a total of almost 4 gigs of space with them. I'm extremely satisfied with the service!
Nave Wynne
www.brokeninside.com

I’ve been a customer with Chronic Hosting for nearly 18 months and through those 18 months it’s been nothing but a pleasure to have them as my hosts. I’ve had other web hosts where there customer support is terrible; chronics is speedy, responsive and helpful in every way. Despite the odd few hiccups that there have been during my subscription they have all been resolved and fixed within a reasonable time. For the price I pay also I am extremely satisfied with what I am given in my package. Chronic is the host for me and I hope it will stay that way for many more months to come.
Cardiel
www.exsistance.com

More avaliable at http://forums.chronichosting.com/index.php?board=14.0
••••••••••

Contact Information

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our sales department at sales[a/t]chronichosting.com or directly to me at john [a/t] chronichosting.com and we'll be happy to assist you!

Let Chronichosting be your new home on the Internet!

Please remember: We are here for you! If you have something you'd like to see added feel free to email us! We want to work with you, and will do what it takes!

CyberMonday Special! Double bandwidth & First month free!

The one word that makes the difference between you landing that big sale or not. Most people have heard of the disaster. Major potential client calls you up saying he wants to order a large sum of product via your website but he has questions first. After you spend what feels like an hour (though it was only 5 minutes) answering questions he agrees to signup via your website only to his shock your sites down and you've now lost the sale. Stop loosing sales.

Chronichosting has been providing quality hosting at a quality price since early 2003. We've established a large amount of hosting plans that can accomodate web sites of all sizes. Each of Chronichosting's shared hosting plans and reseller plans carries a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee, a 99.9% uptime guarantee AND an industry leading response time guarantee!

Don't overlook Quality for Quantity! Join our quickly growing company and learn why webmasters are switching to
Chronichosting.com everyday!

Our average response time since January 2005 is 23 minutes!!

•• CYBERMONDAY SPECIAL!!!! ••

First the defination of CyberMonday:

The term Cyber Monday is a fairly recent term which refers to the Monday immediately following Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. Similar to Black Friday, one of the busiest shopping days of the year when retail stores often offer great deals, "Cyber Monday" has in recent years been a busy day for online retailers, and one in which online stores offer similarly low prices.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)#Cyber_Monday

With our average support ticket response time of 23 minutes, and our 99.9% uptime guarantee we are pleased to offer the following amazing deal to YOU!.

We are offering the following special on ALL shared/reseller web hosting plans! Type in the promotional code "cybermonday" and receive your FIRST MONTH FREE web hosting AND DOUBLE THE BANDWIDTH for NO additional charge!! You will receive the additional bandwidth as long as you maintain an active account!

•• Our Small Plans - Price Range: $5.00 - $14.50 per month. ••

STARTER PLAN

• 250MB of Space
• 16GB of Transfer (normally 8)
• 40 MySQL Databases
• 40 Sub-Domains

$5.00 per month / $55.00 per year
[More Info][Order]

VALUE PLAN

• 450MB of Space
• 26GB of Transfer (normally 13)
• 80 MySQL Databases
• 80 Sub-Domains

$7.50 per month / $75.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

PROFESSIONAL PLAN

• 750MB of Space
• 34GB of Transfer (normally 17)
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$9.50 per month / $100.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

EXECUTIVE PLAN

• 900MB of Space
• 50GB of Transfer (normally 25)
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$14.50 per month / $150.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

•• Our Medium & Large Plans - Price Range: $16.95 - $29 per month. ••

MINOR PLAN

• 1000MB of Space
• 60GB of Transfer (normally 30)
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$16.95 per month / $170.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

MEDIUM PLAN

• 1500MB of Space
• 80GB of Transfer (normally 40)
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$19.75 per month / $190.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

MAJOR PLAN

• 3000MB of Space
• 160GB of Transfer (normally 80)
• Unlimited Sub-Domains

$29.00 per month / $300.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

•• Our Reseller Plans - Price Range: $17.50 - $34.95 per month. ••

ENTREPRENEUR RESELLER PLAN

• 2000MB of Space
• 90GB of Transfer (normally 45)
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $8.25 Domain Names!

$17.50 per month / $200.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

CORPORATE RESELLER PLAN

• 3500MB of Space
• 120GB of Transfer (normally 60)
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $8.25 Domain Names!

$24.95 per month / $250.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

ENTREPRISE RESELLER PLAN

• 5000MB of Space
• 200GB of Transfer (normally 100)
• Unlimited Sub-Domains
• $7.29 Domain Names!
• Free Private Name Servers!

$31.95 per month / $320.00 per year.
[More Info][Order]

••••••••••

What Our Clients Say

I have used several web hosting services over the years but nothing I have used compares to the quality of Chronic. I was looking for a hosting option that was cheap and allowed me to use paypal, and I found it. I was worried that plans so cheap would have terrible customer service and bad support, however this is hardly the case. I get great hosting for about a fourth of what I would pay else where. Php,Mysql,Cron Jobs, Subdomains, you name it Chronic has a solution.
Andrew A.
www.infinityends.com

I was little nervous about owning web space, I had never done it before and was a little shaky about the whole process. Thankfully, Chronichosting was more than helpful and the price I pay is worth the help of his alone!
Ryan
www.EpicReviews.com

I currently host almost 20 domains with Chronic, both for myself and for friends. I also do some free image hosting for approximately 100 members, though Chronic. We have a total of almost 4 gigs of space with them. I'm extremely satisfied with the service!
Nave Wynne
www.brokeninside.com

I’ve been a customer with Chronic Hosting for nearly 18 months and through those 18 months it’s been nothing but a pleasure to have them as my hosts. I’ve had other web hosts where there customer support is terrible; chronics is speedy, responsive and helpful in every way. Despite the odd few hiccups that there have been during my subscription they have all been resolved and fixed within a reasonable time. For the price I pay also I am extremely satisfied with what I am given in my package. Chronic is the host for me and I hope it will stay that way for many more months to come.
Cardiel
www.exsistance.com

More avaliable at http://forums.chronichosting.com/index.php?board=14.0
••••••••••

Contact Information

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our sales department at sales[a/t]chronichosting.com or directly to me at john [a/t] chronichosting.com and we'll be happy to assist you!

Let Chronichosting be your new home on the Internet!

Please remember: We are here for you! If you have something you'd like to see added feel free to email us! We want to work with you, and will do what it takes!

Offer can not be combined with any other offer.
Current customers must either upgrade or add another account onto their current one to be able to apply for this offer.

To signup with a credit card, simply go through the signup process and use the promotional code "cybermonday". Continue through to the payment form and make your first payment. Once you've completed the first payment open a support ticket at https://my.chronichosting.com with the user/password you signed up with asking for your Credit Card Rebate! Once the ticket is open we will refund you 100% of your 1st months payment!

It is important you make the intial payment however it will be refunded. The reason we ask you to make the first payment is so your subscription is setup automatically but please note we will refund your first months payment!

Paying via credit card or paypal requires NO additional fees! The same cost as on our website! No additional hidden fees!