Trial or Free VPS !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure I understand the question. Is Trial VPS or Free VPS supposed to be some specific companies or do you mean companies that offer trial period on their VPS offerings? Also, what does "for review" means? Do you want to review their service?

Most providers don't offer free trials because a VPS environment is much more sensitive and open to abuse compared to a shared hosting account. However, you will be able to find ones who offer a money back period so you can get a refund for whatever reason.

Most providers don't offer free trials because a VPS environment is much more sensitive and open to abuse compared to a shared hosting account. However, you will be able to find ones who offer a money back period so you can get a refund for whatever reason.

Makes perfect sense. Alot of issues can be caused for web hosting companies if they are giving out VPS's for testing purposes. I'd say try your luck by contacting some companies that are pretty loose about it. I've seen very few companies offer it for a limited time.

Status
Not open for further replies.