Twitter Advertising

Paulius777

Have any of you recently tried Twitter advertising? Any ideas about it?

I'm interested in plan ''Select Website clicks or conversions.
Send people to your site (to purchase, sign up, etc.)''

All the feedback is helpful!

Hello,

I haven't used it myself but would love to hear from anyone who has. How does it compare with Facebook marketing?

I have not used Twitter advertising and I'm not sure it will be effective or not. Facebook ads are some times not that much effective and do not give good return.
I will try twitter ads after few days.

I think twitter ads are better than facebook ads because people on facebook are looking for a variety of reasons to be there while on facebook they are most likely served direct advertising to the interested customer.

I would go slow on advertising on any forum whose guests are not there fore purposes of learning something related to what I sale. The conversion rate is too low because the audience isnt actively looking for your product when they use such a forum.

Haven't used a Twitter advertising till now. I have always gained traffic through promotions. Following others and retweeting their tweets helped me to generate traffic to my website.

I say try them, optimize your ads a little and notice if you produce a profit, but I think facebook ads and adwords may be a better idea then Twitter.

I do not think the users from Twitter are people who are willing to shell out money to purchase products online but that's just me. You might want to target another traffic source for this.

I think advertising on Twitter is good exposure and gives your brand visibility, but the conversion rate is rather low, as compared to Facebook or Google adwords.

Twitter advertising is very effective when it comes to improving your online presence, increasing traffic, leads and sales.

We have not used Twitter advertising till now, will be effective as per the news and information getting from other folks in the forum. We are planning to advertise over there and will let you know the results in coming days. It mainly helps out with following as far as we know:
- Attract New Followers
- Drive Traffic and Conversions
- Generate and Capture Leads

I can definitely see Twitter advertising working for shared hosting, but not so much for VPS or dedicated servers. Of course, I could be completely wrong. I know it works well for other industries.