Typing Certificate? Review Please.

bestreseller5

Hi,
I was thinking of making a program where a person can take three typing tests and they get their wpm and accuracy printed on it. They can take the best mark out of the three tests. They will receive an online certificate and a printed one mailed to them.

What do you guys think about this?

Thanks

Hi,

It is a good idea, but I believe it was done already. Have you searched the net about it?

Best,

How would you know if the person doing the typing was actually the one who is supposed to be taking the test?

I remember there being a site that you could test your typing on; but it offered no such certificate. And true, it would be tough to make sure the correct person is taking the test.

Another problem with the typing certificate.
Would any bodies accept it? For example, if a woman took the test, and went to the hospital to become a secretariat, would the hospital accept that certificate? Would say a major international body accept it as well?

There's no real point, in my personal view, in having an on-line website with a program to do something like that if it's not accepted by any bodies.

I agree however, for personal use to improve your typing skills for yourself - it's good. Although, then there is no need for a certificate if it's only for personal use. So really, you would need to think about it very hard before doing anything like this.