Uh oh..

GordyMac

Hey hey.. the kid is back.. watch ur posts ladies and gentlemen.. its hunting season :)

Haha.. jk but yeah.. I'm back, gonna be gettin real active here once again.. not doin much hosting but workin with my dad and could possibly land some big projects, ugh.. more work :p

He is currently working on a project for the community where we live, a historic CD on the town and all that good stuff.. he is getting me to make him some websites for this.

Hey there Gordy!

It certainly has been some time. It's glad to see you're back, and nice to see you've been reinstated as a moderator. :)
Hopefully we can get this place up and running again and be just like the old days eh? Come on, back to work! ;)

Welcome back Gordy, just like you I have returned after a year absence and plan on being involved in this community as much as possible to build my knowledge on the hosting community. :)

Well just as soon as I am back, I am somewhat leaving.. I will be here but not as a mod, just checking in and seeing what is going on.

Oh man.. so much stuff going on right now, not any of it bad, all 100% good, just time consuming.. I tend to visit you guys while I'm here at work:)

Work for SIRIUS Satellite Radio, www.SIRIUS.com, and kinda still doing the hosting, only for a few clients, not selling hosting to just anyone, just local businesses, groups, youth clubs, etc, that ask me to help them out.

It's a shame to see you leaving so soon Gordy. All the best with work and everything else you're involved with though. :)

And don't forget us now. ;)