Unique web themes

Saw this last week .... don't care for roaches. Nice theme, but I couldn't hang around. LOL. :D

Not sure I understand what the roaches are for. I do like the theme of the site, but in business, if it's not selling, it's not something that's needed. I couldn't click the roaches so they just seemed to be a distraction more than anything.

I like the style of the site though - nice approach.

Guys you obviously do not understand the concept of being fully dedicated to your marketing idea!! :D

Hellooo! The business has a motel-like theme, a common place to see/meet a roach or two. They just thought - heck, why not give them the full experience...

While a bit disgusting for sure, I thought it was actually an original presentation, and I loved the "room service" button (live support). Btw, you can turn those roaches off with a switch next to this button.

I thought it was a nice site, and I understood the concept of the roaches running etc, but it would have been nice to have turned the cursor into a box of Arm & Hammer and let me smash them on the screen or something. :)

Oh, and I've never been to a motel with a roach - ever - but I understand the story or meaning behind it. Just personally didn't appeal to me.

Didn't care for the ericj.se site. Didn't really seem to be interactive other than scrolling.

"only bugs are the roaches" - I like the spin on that - didn't even notice it.

drag: I like the legs coming out of the bushes in the background. Nice touch. motel: The roaches are cool but they gross me out.