Urgent need of a Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam D.

Hi there HostingDiscussion Community.

I currently own and manage a Free Hosting Site (hostspeed.us) which is temporarily closed because I need a new server, because my current one (BeemHost) although good, is too limited.

What I need:

cPanel License
VPS Server with at least 80-100GB Space, 200-500GB Bandwidth, any uplink speed

What I can give in return:

I can answer tickets, live chat, support e-mails, etc for you, a link-back to the main site which has 1,000+ views monthly (we just started, so its a bit low, but we'll have more users.) and an ad per post, we have 1,000+ posts so its not a problem.

If you need some stats, they are attached as a zip file that includes images from our Webalizer, Analog Stats and Forum Stats.

Help is appreciated.

Thank you!

Attachments

• HostSpeed.zip
    76.3 KB · Views: 4
What exactly are you offering here?
What exactly do you think is an advantage for someone to offer you free hosting?

It seems BeemHost offered you some sort of free arrangement but now here you are saying that they are not adequate. That seems pretty disrespectful.

Is that the way you will treat others that offer free resources?

I really fail to see what you are offering in return for a free service.

Can you make this more clear?

No no, BeemHost is actually great. They provide excellent services, that's why I became their affiliate before I even requested sponsorship.

Something that bothers me about this is that memory is at 384MB base, which times out most of the time. Anyway, I just sold my client base to start fresh. Please close or delete this thread.

Thank.

P.S. I didn't mean to be disrespectful, sorry if I offended anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.