[US/UK] Studyhost > 50% Off Web Hosting - From Only £6.49/$10.54 a year

neil.studyhost

STUDYHOST.NET
Offering Shared Hosting in US (Atlanta) & UK (London & Coventry)

US STANDARD NOW INCLUDES A CLOUD OPTION, PLEASE SELECT "US CLOUD" FROM ORDER FORM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US Current Promotional Code

"US50" - 50% OFF YOUR FIRST YEARS HOSTING

"US25" - 25% OFF FOR LIFE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UK Current Promotional Code

"UK50" - 50% OFF YOUR FIRST YEARS HOSTING

"UK25" - 25% OFF FOR LIFE

★★★ Enter your promotional code at the end of the checkout ★★★

There are thousands of companies offering web hosting so why chose studyhost.net?
  1. We do not oversell our servers; we only offer a first rate service, check out some of our testimonials at the bottom of this post.
  2. We have been trading since 2008 and provide web services for hundreds of clients.
  3. We offer shared hosting in both the US & Europe (UK)
  4. We provide REAL 24/7 support
  5. We offer a comprehensive range of add-ons that are bound to meet your needs such as Fantastico, cPanel 11, RVSiteBuilder, PHP5, MySQL, Ruby on Rails, Perl, PostgreSQL
  6. All our package include a 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the service you receive.
  7. If you don’t see a package that suits you email us on [B][COLOR="Navy"]sales@studyhost.net[/COLOR][/B] and we’ll always aim to accommodate you.

So why not make the switch to studyhost.net today?
Great value, simple web hosting.

UK & US Standard Hosting Packages
*US Dollar prices are taken from UK GBP prices, prices may vary due to exchange rate changes.

Starter
Disk Space: 1,000MB
Bandwidth: 20,000 MB/month
Price (GBP): £12.99/year - With Offer Now £6.49/year - Order Here
Price (USD): $21.08/year - With Offer Now $10.54/year - Order Here

Intermediate
Disk Space: 3,000MB
Bandwidth: 30,000 MB/month
Price (GBP): £19.99/year - With Offer Now £9.99/year - Order Here
Price (USD): $32.44/year - With Offer Now $16.22/year - Order Here

Advanced
Disk Space: 5,000MB
Bandwidth: 50,000 MB/month
Price (GBP): £29.99/year - With Offer Now £14.99/year - Order Here
Price (USD): $48.66/year - With Offer Now $24.33/year - Order Here

Compare all standard hosting accounts here

UK Business Hosting

Standard
Disk Space: 2,000MB
Bandwidth: 50,000 MB/month
Price: £49.99/year - With Offer Now £25.00/year - Order Here

Premium
Disk Space: 5,000MB
Bandwidth: 100,000 MB/month
Price: £99.99/year - With Offer Now £50.00/year - Order Here

Advanced
Disk Space: 10,000MB
Bandwidth: 140,000 MB/month
Price: £199.99/year - With Offer Now £100.00/year - Order Here

Compare all business hosting accounts here

If you have any questions regarding our these packages, please contact us at sales@studyhost.net

Testimonials
Originally Posted by hypertyper
“I signed up with StudyHost yesterday and I'm loving it.
Support has been fantastic. I had several queries and they all got dealt with within minutes! I'm paying £1.25/month (without discount) and getting that kind of service at that price is great!”

Originally Posted by papaimark
“Today I started with Studyhost. A good start. I paid $10.50 for 1 year hosting (£6.49 GBP).
The site is clear and easy to find things, but what surprised me was how fast they answered my questions. The replies came in less than one minute since the start. Answers were clear and concise, with links. In less than half an hour I was uploading my files and, as name servers updated almost immediately, the site started running.”