Using round-robin for Korean VPS

JackMolller

Hi

Guys I need some help with this.

Most of my visitors are Japanese and Koreans so I got myself two VPS in Internet Brothers south Korea.

I am very happy with their support and VPS connectivity is excellent in Japan too but I am growing so I need more resources I am thinking of getting a dedicated server with them too.

I am using a lot of bandwidth recently and Internet Brothers does not accept to charge for a lot of extra bandwidth so some body gave me the Idea of buying a few more VPS with them and use Round-robin to share all the bandwidth among multiple VPS.

I am satisified with this company My question do you recommend me to buy a dedicated server or use Round-bin to share then bandwidth?

Thank you for your help please let me know

Is the bandwith used because you offer downloads or is it down because you have so many visitors?

If the Problem is to many visitors you can create subdomains and host the images on a other vps. Or you can try to host them on a imagehoster like imageshack.

Well, If you need lots of BW - You need own Dedicated Server. But before you buy any ask about Security and Dedicated Networks.

I am interested in different hosting markets.... what are the prices for VPS and dedicated servers like compared to US/Europe?