Using spellcheckers online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostoly

I dont agree !

I dont call myself an idiot if made a mastake in a post as i dont like using any kind of programs. if i dont know the word i simply go to google and search for it and before i write it in my post i make sure i wont forget it!

I acullay dont like using programs at all, spelling, seo, designing.. i like to do things manully as i learn and depend in myself not in a program ! I acullay feel an idiot when using a program !

Thanks

I acullay feel an idiot when using a program !
Well, I'm not a native English speaker, and while I don't use spell checkers regularly, I do reread what I post, research and correct any words that are harder to spell. I often use a dictionary (program), and I don't feel an idiot because I do so. In fact, I actually believe it helps me to not look like a complete idiot when I post something. :)

I don't use spell checker often... but sometimes online I do for certain reasons... and do use programs such as that.

I do re-read what I have written and sometimes I do mis grammer / spelling errors :)
However people do like to spell check on what they are writing, if you have the time to be able to do that.

If MSN Messenger 8 puts in a spell checker in which they will probably do knowing them I will have to curse alot :p

Let's not forget that this is a "sales" thread guys.
Perhaps the pros and cons of using a spell check could be discussed in another thread.

Im sorry all, this post was a reply for a member here who is advertising his spellchecker program and calling people an idiots becuase they dont use a spellchecker program when they posts !!!

I dont know how my post has been a thread and reach here, as im sure i post this reply in his thread !

Anyway i think he can see it very well now !

Perhaps the wording was a little bad, but I don't thing the OP was suggesting people are idiots for not using a spell check.
He was merely suggesting that people look better in general if spelling is accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting