valvehosting

inihon

Dear everyone, we are new on the block, Currently offering services in English and Japanese. We are based in Japan with over 10 yrs exeprience in internet related enterprises.

We were introduced to this forum by ontimehosting.com and thank them for the good tip!

Thank you.. we just started and find it difficult to make a presence! so many hosts out there. We try and concentrate on service and ease of use. ANy tips what so ever would be very welcome.... We have a small (read very small) budget and need to spend it wise.

Well it seems like you are on the right path by concentrating on to set markets. I would invest more money into your website to establish a bit more of a professional presence, then spread the word locally about the services you offer. Maybe get some fliers and hit the local market hard.

You don't happen to have a Japanese language file for Cpanel you would be willing to share with the rest of us ? :D

cpanel is already available in japanese.... desho?
We did translate whmautopilot completely into japanese.

We ask a small free for that. Also we can help with other hosts wanting to expand in the huge Japanese market. Just support and sales would be hard if you dont speak the language.

were open for anything

On the design, we are looking for someone to re-edit the design a little.. I did the best I could.. as I didnt want to use a template.. its hard

Welcome!

iam new aswell but i hope you feel as welcome here as i do. 10 years of experience hey thats definatly something to brag about. Good luck in the future.