VPN service ?

I use Private Internet Access and it's been great and stable for the past 2 years or so.

Recently I expanded the service to AirVPN due to PIA being limited in one particular case. AirVPN is less user-friendly, but feels to be a better service overall.

I have had a reliable service from Nord VPN. However, most VPNs are reliable in terms of uptime and so on.

What matters is most is when things go wrong, and this is where they shone. Their support was fast and understanding (no copy-paste replies). Although my particular problem was really difficult to understand and fix, they kept working hard on it and got there. I'm a fan now so I'd recommend them.

I also have been using PIA for about 4 years now and have no complaints. I have a number of devices connected at once, I believe you're allowed up to 4-5 with your account.

As with most here, I highly recommend Private Internet Access. You can also create your own personal VPN which is cheaper and most likely faster.

Hii,

Using VPN, you can hidden your privacy, and access the network at different IP.
There are different technology available like openvpn and so more.

Both NordVPN and PIA are great options for VPN services. I'm curious where PIA fell short, Artashes.

You can try nordvpn or expressvpn. I think they are really good. And they have many servers around the world and in many countries. Now based on what you want to do, you should check the features of each.

Pure VPN is rock solid for us, we also use Nord VPN but sometimes we need to switch back to Pure VPN as there still are some sites that are not too friendly with Nord VPN.

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codifyformatter