VPS and Virtuozzo

RackFleet

We are thinking about going with Virtuozzo to begin selling VPS's. Anyone have any insight on this? I have heard there is an open source project like Virtuozzo going on, however, it not anywhere near the level of Virtuozzo. Any thoughts on the VPS industry and the Virtuozzo software. I hear nothing but good things about it.

I've never used Virtuozzo, but I think its quite expensive, so you would have to make sure you really wanted to do VPS before you went into it.

I haven't heard anything bad about it though, just that it has ncie features and has little bugs.

I've never used Virtuozzo, but I think its quite expensive, so you would have to make sure you really wanted to do VPS before you went into it.

I haven't heard anything bad about it though, just that it has ncie features and has little bugs.

We have been using virtuozzo for 4 months now reselling vps account and really like it.

Actually have been wondering when dedicated server providers are going to start offing 1 vz license with each new dedicated server as it offers the ability to reinstall the OS without any DC support needed.

Also the prices are not bad compaired to other software in the hosting industry.