• Free Enom domain reseller
• 2 or more free dedicated IP's
• Fantastico V2
• RVSkin
• Ruby on Rails
• PHP 4 and PHP 5
• Unlimited My SQL DB's with PHPMyAdmin
• WebDAV
• Low cost or easy to obtain SSL at a yearly price.
• Virus Scanning
• Daily/Weekly backups (can be either customer initated or the host can initiate)
• 99.95% uptime or more
• Free Private Name servers (at least ns1 and ns2)
• Live Support/Ticket System
• Shell Access (SSH)

My budget is about $30-$50/month initially, with plans to pay for 2-3 years at a time. So, I would expect to pay somewhere between $800-$1,200 for 2 years.

IMO you're asking a bit too much, for a bit too little, especially give the "ABSOLUTELY NO OVERSELLING" stance.

I'm sure you can find such offers on paper, but your research on them should be very thorough.

ldcdc said:
IMO you're asking a bit too much, for a bit too little, especially give the "ABSOLUTELY NO OVERSELLING" stance.

I'm sure you can find such offers on paper, but your research on them should be very thorough.

Well, overselling itself isn't a problem. And actually $30 is low, thats why I put $50 however maybe $75/month to possibly $1,700 for 18 months of service or more.

I do not need degraded quality of service when it comes to the websites itself when overselling becomes a problem as overselling can cause degradation of website speed and server loads.

mynetdude said:
Well, overselling itself isn't a problem. And actually $30 is low, thats why I put $50 however maybe $75/month to possibly $1,700 for 18 months of service or more.

I do not need degraded quality of service when it comes to the websites itself when overselling becomes a problem as overselling can cause degradation of website speed and server loads.
Also I'd like to point out in this post:

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/web-hosting-requests/1835-choose-your-host-carefully-for-users.html

Look at item #2 OVERSELLING is BAD. So don't tell me that the overselling stance is worthless... to you it may be... because you actually want degraded service quality thats fine go ahead and pay $5/month for 250GB I will be laughing.

If you really thought overselling was any better, then why did someone bother to put a blurb about overselling? Yes I am aware many hosts do OFFER overselling, I will not be one of them.

What you are listing is a bit much for $30 - $50 a month. Also just out of interest which level of management would you want?

I don't think it is bit much for entry level at $50, would definetely be too much for $30 thats why I put in a ball park.

My requirements have changed in light of new information I was able to find and would like to find this service at around $50-$65/month. I would prefer a reseller package, a VPS package could be considered depending on what the host has to offer.

All I need for management of a VPS is for the provider to support the software it installs/provides. All other monitoring aspects would not be placed on provider's responsibility.

• around 30 to 60GB webspace
• 200GB or more data transfer
• Unlimited hostable account, with no cost to the reseller
ABSOLUTELYNO OVERSELLING
• WHM/cPanel (latest stable version)
• free clientexec
• Free Enom domain reseller
• Fantastico V2
• RVSkin (OPTIONAL)
• Ruby on Rails (OPTIONAL)
• PHP 4 and PHP 5
• Virus Scanning/SPAM tools
• Daily/Weekly backups (OPTIONAL)
• 99.95% uptime or more
• Trouble ticket system with at least 12-24hr response time from provider
• Shell Access (SSH)

I can do this for $55.00 per month. E-Mail me to get this. [Romes@TFBHosting.biz]
The Reason your able to get this from me, without having to worry about me overselling is, becuase i never oversell, and also, i got a Dedi that goes to waste, and has 80GB of space, and 1500GB bandwith on it. So i can lend you 30-60GB of it. You would basicly have your own dedi basicly. The rest of the space is mine for me to use as a back-up if my current server goes down, i got a back-up site to post news or what not to my clients so they know.

If you need a panel, i resell ipanel for $12.00, thats about it.
• around 30 to 60GB webspace
• 500GB or more data transfer
• Unlimited hostable account, with no cost to the reseller
• ABSOLUTELYNO OVERSELLING
• WHM/cPanel (latest stable version)
• Fantastico V2
• RVSkin (OPTIONAL)
• Ruby on Rails (OPTIONAL)
• PHP 4 and PHP 5
• Virus Scanning/SPAM tools
• Daily/Weekly backups (OPTIONAL)
• 99.95% uptime or more
• Trouble ticket system with at least 12-24hr response time from provider
• Shell Access (SSH)

Last edited:
Geek Rack Networks | Geek Sponsored, Geek Approved

Plan Name: Geek Rack Vps 2
around 30 to 60GB webspace : 30,000 mb
• 200GB or more data transfer : 700 GB
• Unlimited hostable account, with no cost to the resellerFree On All Vps
ABSOLUTELYNO OVERSELLING Of Course
• WHM/cPanel (latest stable version): Cpanel 11 latest stable version.
• free clientexec : Will have to be purchased seperate + $200 to plan(owned coppy)
• Free Enom domain reseller : Available for free By Request
• 2 or more free dedicated IP's : 3 free
• Fantastico V2Free
• RVSkin + 25$ additional fee a year.
• Ruby on RailsYes
• PHP 4 and PHP 5 Yes by request
• Unlimited My SQL DB's with PHPMyAdminYes

• WebDAV No unfortuntly
• Low cost or easy to obtain SSL at a yearly price.Comming next weekish
• Virus Scanning Yes
• Daily/Weekly backups (can be either customer initated or the host can initiate) You can initate it via hypervm

• 99.95% uptime or more : Ours is at 99.98%
• Free Private Name servers (at least ns1 and ns2)Yes
• Live Support/Ticket System In negotuation with Boldchat/LivePerson/Chat stat you will see it soon. However you can always use crafty syntax for free.
• Shell Access (SSH)Yes

My budget is about $30-$50/month initially, with plans to pay for 2-3 years at a time. So, I would expect to pay somewhere between $800-$1,200 for 2 years.[/QUOTE]

Total:
Hosting : $45.99 * 24 months = $1,103.76
Client exec = 200$ owned License (It would be much cheaper in your case)

Rv Skin = 2 years *25 = $50 ( we will gladly install it for you)

Your cost: $1,353 for 2 years.
However thats not your budget. So lets go with a discount.
10% discount if you pay 2 years in advance for the hosting (Idont work for client exec or rvskin company so I can't discount there licenses)

So $1,103.76 - 10% (manager only price) = 993.39
+ RV SKIN = +$50
+ Client exec Owned = +$200

Total price after discount = 1243.39

Alittle bit over your budget but its the best I can do I've already trimmed 10%.
Livehelp (NOT AFFILIATED WITH US YET) I suggest using chatstat free version with paid addons as you need.

MUST pay with a verified paypal account to prevent Fraudlent order on this big of an order.

Please contact us via livehelp or ou

Last edited:
Please contact us via livehelp or email to order. Mention this post or they wont credit you the 10% managers discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.