VPS Servers Available : Fully Managed

jswf

Virtual Private Servers are the ideal stepping stone between Reseller and Dedicated. They give you root control over the server, keep you in an isolated environment and guarantee you a set amount of server resources that are always there for you, whatever the weather.

We've come up with a few plans, after biting our nails, chewing our hair and eating low-fat cheese and i'm sure they'll be what you're looking for if you need a VPS Solution.

http://www.jswf.co.uk/vps.html is the place to go, and excuse me if I waffle, but here is a rapid sales blurb...

Something we offer that few others do is full and free Management, we apply all OS Updates, cPanel and WHM updates and will even help with the configuration, tweaking and monitoring of your server.

And we let you know exactly what is happening, all day, every day through our new Xtreme control panel : this has been developed with our VPS consumers in mind, and features not only a record of every update / change ever made to your VPS by us, but it also features a reguarly updated security newsfeed, bringing into the limelight the major php / mysql script exploits - and the patches needed to help you keep your VPS scripts up to date. As if this isn't enough, we also subscribe you for free to a remote monitoring service, so you can access through your Xtreme panel a server monitoring page which details your VPS' exact uptime monitored from London, UK.

So you've got security, uptime and status covered... but of course, all of these services are delayed... they're not live, they're not the nitty gritty of what's going on under the bonnet of your lovely new VPS. Don't worry, we've got that covered too! We've taken server monitoring to the Xtreme, and your VPS comes ready installed with a simple one-page script that will let you see all the complicated ssh status reports in one place.

Coupled ontop of this is a cPanel / WHM Installation in which you have full root access. Create resellers, shell users, cPanels and a lot more in your VPS, through a simple web-based control panel.

I believe we've got everything covered, And our VPS packages work out from as little as 40 quid per month. An ideal step if you're outgrowing your current reseller, or fancy having a playground to indulge yourself in.

If you have any enquiries about our Shared Hosting, Resellers or VPS, fancy ordering or just want to ask me what the weather is like (we had one hell of a thunderstorm last week, but brilliant sunshine today) drop an email to info@jswf.co.uk and I'll hop to it, pronto!

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

- James
- JSWFreelance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost