Vps that accepts torrentflux or as such scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tHaMiR

Hey,

Ok im new here and forgive me if i have broken the rules for talking about torrents but the matter of the fact is that I am going to move to a country soon that has everything blocked from adult sites to torrents sites and I thought that if i could get a myself a vps which I could use to upload torrents on the script torrentflux and then re download them would be basically the only good way for the time being however I have noticed that a lot of hosting companies don't like torrent downloads on there servers and i understand.

However, I am looking for a hosting company that DOES! allow it :) and I am not asking for much only a good service, about 5 - 10 gb disk space, 40 - 50 gb bandwidth and cheap price plus I am willing to pay for 6 - 12 months ahead if the service is good on the first month. Also I will need help installing the script torrentflux :).

I will NOT! resell or do anything as such other then the torrents. As you may want to know I will only be downloading English based TV shows nothing other then that and I will not be seeding or uploading my downloads to any other site I swear once the download is finished it will be taken off the seeding process.

Thanks again

If anyone would like to talk in private please do so via PM service on this site

tHaMiR

Status
Not open for further replies.