Wanted: Alabanza Hosting Company for sale

arfarf

Hello,
I'm looking for any Alabanza hosting companies that are interested in selling thier businesses. I'm familiar with the system and have purchased multiple hosting companies in the past. I can even provide the sellers who will vouch for my integrity before during and after the sale.

I'm interested in hosts who have a good relationship with their clients.

Sincerely,
Thomas
www.ez2ba.com

Hi All,
Since posting this message I've been fortunate enough to be able to buy two small hosting companies. The moves have gone smoothly as the former hosts will attest. In these two cases, I purchased the company domains and the client base which is what I'd prefer because of name server issues (it's just easier to move the names servers over with the clients rather than make every client figure out how to change their DNS). It took about two weeks to move all the clients onto my server. I've learned a lot and written a lot of software that automates the process.

I would like to continue to grow my company. I can guarantee a fair price and that I'll personally manage the entire move from start to finish. More importantly, I'll take good care of your clients with our 24/7 tech support and personal care. I'm looking for hosts with 50 to 500 clients (preferably on an Alabanza server). Financing is already taken care of.

Please contact me via email at hostingdiscussion @ ez2ba.com. All information is strictly confidential. Thank you.