Wanted: Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

softstor

I have just purchased the site http://www.politicalword.com . This is an existing forum site on political issues. The site uses vBulletin.

I would like to look for some good forum moderators. The moderators need to have an interest in political issues. They would be assigned specific forum sections. The moderators would also need to be active in the forum discussions and start new discussions on a regular basis. Basically the moderator needs to keep their sections active while moderatoring other postings.

I would not be able to pay the moderators any money, but I would be able to offer hosting free of charge at http://www.globalworldhosting.net

I will be offering all moderators the Gold hosting plan free of charge which includes 2500 mb of disk space and 50 gb of transfer. The moderator can do what ever they want with their hosting site as long as they follow the tos. This package normally sells for $39.95 per month.

Please feel free to contact me for questions or more information.

info@globalworldhosting.net

Subject: Reference: Your Requirement for Moderators

Dear sir
This is in response to your search "Moderators Required" on google and we are pleased to serve you. I am sure our services will greatly interest you, allowing you to easily assess the activity and health of an online community and receive valuable business intelligence that will help you to understand the interests and needs of your customers to create and change the products and services and further engage and increase the audiences.
We at NeuroSpeech Technologies have designed an array of services to moderate and monitor the online content for Forums and Online Community Websites.
NeuroSpeech has a large in-house staff dedicated to monitoring the online content

Our dedicated staff is an expert at,
Audio visual moderation.
Abuse complaint processing.
Analysis of images and videos to guage there acceptability.
Multiple Language moderation to tab and control abuse in native/regional languages.
Subjective Moderation (Moderation depending upon subject)
Identify advertisements and commercials that violates policies pertaining to business and end user interests.
Identify potential competitors trying to malign your image
Why outsource to NeuroSpeech?
Difficulties of In-house Moderation
Doing in house content moderation may not result in great performance due to fact that Internet community has variety of nationals and age groups. Besides that we also provide timely reporting to demonstrate how we are performing against our expectations
Target Audience: A product or message with some nudity or inappropriate content may be attractive to young generation but not to old people. So the variety of content publishing depends upon age group, target audience.
Native Language Spamming: For internet based website, people from all over the world communicate and share the messages, but for your organization it may be difficult to hire people for every language to evaluate spam/inappropriate content. NeuroSpeech has dedicated teams in individual language to moderate the community.
Fake Profile Pictures: In order to determine fake profiles, its difficult to hire people who may have knowledge of famous artists/actors (whose pictures are usually uploaded by fake members to attract other members)
Subjective Moderation: Content like medical discussion or science discussion requires thorough knowledge of discussion subject in order to moderate. Inappropriate decision can result in degrading the quality of communication/discussion/members of the community and frustration to the members.
Dedicated Staff: There are many offshore companies doing many things with one employee, but at NeuroSpeech we have dedicated team only doing moderation and that gives you full dedicated attension our service with excellent quality throughput.
Cost

NeuroSpeech has variety of staff to moderate your content and we charge on per hour basis which starts at as low as $6/hr with 60-100 pages/messages/profiles/hr of moderation.

Dedicated employees and processes for moderation are available on request for very specific subjective moderation depending upon the context of content.

Pricing based on Per Message/Page is also available.

Regards,
Irfan Khazi
Content Moderation Department Head
irfan@supportsourcing.com
NeuroSpeech Technologies
Phone: +919945551554

Status
Not open for further replies.