*waves*

jswf

I guess I better start with the "Hello, my name is James, i'm an alcoholic..." type opening ;) Only kidding, though my name actually is James.

I'm a host come student and I drift around hosting forums when I have a few minutes to spare...

Nice to see you!

Welcome to HD James. Enjoy your stay.

You'll find many helpful people here at HD. Hope to see ya around.

Hi James, welcome to the Forums.
Could I ask what "freelance" webhosting is? Or how you define it. Its in your signature and I was just intrigued...

Equinox said:
Could I ask what "freelance" webhosting is? Or how you define it. Its in your signature and I was just intrigued...
Suffice to say that before I launched into webhosting at the start of this year, I offered my services as a "freelance new media developer" via the domain jswf.co.uk for a few years - the term JSWFreelance just stuck when I decided to drop design and move into hosting - which is an industry I feel more comfortable in.

There is technically nothing different about my hosting to that provided by an equal company. "jsw freelance" is the brand, as it were.

hth :thumbup:

I've just been flooded out. I have a famr out of the city and lost three orchards and actually was sealed in without water or electricty for about 8 days...still recovering :(

Equinox said:
I've just been flooded out. I have a famr out of the city and lost three orchards and actually was sealed in without water or electricty for about 8 days...still recovering :(
You poor, poor chap! :crap: Here, have my seat, and a cup of tea :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost