Ways to support HostingDiscussion.com

Artashes said:
Senad, thanks for the heads up - I don't know what happened to those banners.
I re-uploaded them, so all are working now.

Thank you for your support, it is really appreciated. :)

Anytime Art, you have seriously done one heck of a job with this community. You feel more at home than any other place. WHT has gone to the way of the advertisers/big business with meaningless posts. I'm glad that HD was created it's definetly a better place for all to come and join, it's my favorite community (and naturally I wish to support it) :thumbsup:.

Hehe, You're right Senad. I've got it in my "Favorites" as a link to the New Posts search.

Thanks, guys. That is exactly what keeps me motivated to keep working and improving HD. :)

Artashes said:
Thanks, guys. That is exactly what keeps me motivated to keep working and improving HD. :)
Our pleasure just keep up the good work. I think I've placed several banner ads on the site :). Hopefully at least the traffic that comes my way will help this community grow :).

Equinox, I'm not really sure what you mean. I don't advertise myself over at other hosting forums. I do participate actively in just one (WHT) or I might sell advertising spot over there from time to time, but I have never invited people to join HostingDiscussion in any form.

Adding the signature which is redirecting to other forums which are related may be offense i checked with WHT after seeing this, they clearly said its not permitted, any other way is there to help your forum, i am always ready:smash:

Sorry to post here in a very old thread but i am new user joined recently.

Contributing personal insight into replies, and starting revelant threads are good ways to strenghten this forum. :)

Adding the signature which is redirecting to other forums which are related may be offense i checked with WHT after seeing this, they clearly said its not permitted, any other way is there to help your forum, i am always ready:smash:

Linking to a forum in your signature at WHT is not an offense.
Asking people to join your forum is. :)

"try some more" means try some other way or take some efforts to get more number of peoples to visit the forums.

I am really open to any ideas you might have, and all suggestions are reviewed by our staff. Please feel free to either post or forward them directly to me. :)

Also in wht and in hosthideout, digitalpoints.com, freewebspace.net forums, I am adding your forums name in my signature, i had checked it with WHT adding other forums link wont be an issue.

What ever the way I can support your forum it will be done. Also i had requested few of my friends who have heavy posting in digital points forum to use your forum name in sign :) Let me see if this works .

Also in wht and in hosthideout, digitalpoints.com, freewebspace.net forums, I am adding your forums name in my signature, i had checked it with WHT adding other forums link wont be an issue.

What ever the way I can support your forum it will be done. Also i had requested few of my friends who have heavy posting in digital points forum to use your forum name in sign :) Let me see if this works .

That's very kind. Obviously it would be great to receive more exposure for HostingDiscussion name out there, as long as its done within sensible limitations. :D

What are all the things coming under the word " Sensible limitations" :smash:

Social spamming. For example, we obviously cannot control what people are doing on other sites. So if someone just goes and posts all over another forum with a link to your business, the result of that could be censored URLs.

It has happened before when people would try to ruin the reputation of a particular hosting company by spamming HostingDiscussion.com.

I find that this community heartwarming and is a cool place to hang out. I'll recommend this forum to my friends as a hosting resource if they ever asked for it.