We changed our name to WebHost.pro

dwhs

After about 6 months of painful work and changes we finally are set to our new domain http://WebHost.pro the old domain was dwhs.com (domain web hosting service) what do you think of the new name? :shaky:

You might have heard about .Host TLD, which will be available for registration in October 2014. Though registration cost and the exact date of release has not been declared yet. So I think Webhost.host would be the more attractive option, but anyway webhost.pro looks attractive as well.

Yeah its uniue domain name however .pro domain name is not much good for Search Engines as .com, .net or .org

Thanks for the positive feedback, I have seen .pro popping up in high google results later. Hopefully we will be part of that change. I would love to grab web.host but I would think it's locked before .host goes live.

I like it! :)

I've been experimenting with new TLDs as well and I love the .PRO (professional) and .PW (professional web) domain names.

I like it! :)

I've been experimenting with new TLDs as well and I love the .PRO (professional) and .PW (professional web) domain names.

interesting to know that pro does mean professional, but never knew their was .pw, but i thought it meant password hahaha.

.pw iteslf has been around for a while actually. It has some history to it which you can find here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.pw

Well, if we have to be painfully accurate, .PRO was out much before .PW was even a good idea in someone's mind :agree:

And they do carry out their fair share of diversities. .PRO is still a generic TLD, while .PW is a ccTLD (country specific for Palau). And while .PRO has been carried around with the clear idea of Professional in mind, .PW has a more shady background, being one of the choices for easy regs to send spam messages. That is why in initial months after release .PW had suspiciously high number of registrations (don't quote me on recent stats tho, never really followed how its development was going). :rolleyes2