Web Hosting Identity for sale!

bwaddley

Hello,

I am selling a Web Hosting Identity. This identity is ideal from someone looking to getting into hosting or for someone already in the industry looking for a new identity.

The Identity includes:

- Unique name and slogan
- Domain name
- Unique logo design
- Unique business card design templates
- Unique letterhead design templates
- Various sized web graphics
- Various sized icon graphics

Unique name and slogan.
The unique name for the Identity is hostingit. Which implies a question and works directly with the slogan of Are we hostingit?. The name is short and catchy and easily spelt to name just a few of its qualities. The name has also never been used and comes with no bad reputations.

Domain name.
The domain name that comes with the Identity is www.hostingit.biz

Unique logo design. - View logo here.
The logo is quite simple yet very sharp and attractive. It serves the purpose of a hosting site very well.

Unique business card design templates.
The business cards are clear and very attractive. You would be proud to hand off one of these business cards to a client or friend.

Unique letterhead design templates.
The letterhead follows the same design principles as the business card and fits in well. All paper work will look very professional with this stationary.

Various sized web graphics.
All the sizes you need for the web site are present in this package and if a custom size is needed everything has its vector version for you to create your custom logo size yourself.

Various sized icon graphics.
As an extra there are some icons included in the package which could be used for further development down the track for the hosting company. Programs and software developments.

The Price.
This Identity including both the idea, domain and template design is offered at a great price of only $110 USD. This is a small price to pay for an idea that can help get you on your way to a successful web hosting business.

If there are any questions don't hesitate to reply to this forum, send me a PM or contact me via email, brad@bwaddleyweb.com.au. I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Brad Hardinge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnMuller