Web Hosting Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiaoxiao

Hi I'm looking for a new webhoster for our online community. Our site just went back up under a free webhoster, but the bandwidth won't be able to last for us.

We are based to help others, it's basically made to provide support to people who need it. Computer help, gaming help, software/hardware. Downloads to freeware, and updates for people to check up on in one place.

Absolutely non-profit.

We already have our domain, which should last until next year in February, at which the domain will be paid for again.

Many thanks for any help.

Jiao.

id loved to help, but our free hosting is ending in a couple days. Sorry that i cant help you.

Hello jiaoxiao,

Could you please be a little more specific about your disk space and bandwith requirements?

We normally would not offer free website hosting, however, if you be a little more specific with your requirements, we may or may not be able to provide this service for you.

I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Dale Evans
Manager

Free hosting offer

Hi, we can offer You FREE web hosting with 100% NO ADS:
You will get 250MB space and 100GB traffic, cPanel with fantastico autoinstaller, POP3 and web mail, FTP and web file manager, over 500 web site templates, PHP/MySQL/Perl/CGI/Ruby, and much more...

We would love to help you. What specs do you require?

In normal circumstances we do not offer free hosting but if it means helping out a charity or non-profit organisation we will always try and help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.