Web Hosting script for resellers

He is probably asking for a software that will auto create, bill, and manage. Basicly what whmcs does. But, I dont know if hes willing to pay or if he wants it free.

If your willing to pay, I think whmcs would be good. I dont know any free ones, sorry.

As others have brought up, if you are looking for a paid script then you can not go wrong with WHMCS. Simply one of the best web hosting scripts on the market right now. :thumbup:

I always used Clientexec and I must say that it is simple and has quite enough different functions which are necessary for billing clients :)

I didn't use WHMSC, so I can't say a word about it :D

WHMCS is not the cheapest way to go, but its the best way right now. Modernbill is good too, but it is costly. Clientexec is also a good billing/support control panel and it does not cost that much; very affordable.

He is probably asking for a software that will auto create, bill, and manage. Basicly what whmcs does. But, I dont know if hes willing to pay or if he wants it free.

If your willing to pay, I think whmcs would be good. I dont know any free ones, sorry.

WHMCS is really good some reseller providers provide it for free a believe.