webfreak08 - HostingDiscussion.com Moderator!

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
I'm very excited to announce a new addition to our HostingDiscussion.com staff team. Marc Fulmer (known as "webfreak08") was promoted to the status of a Moderator. When joining the forum, Marc's goal was to "learn more about website hosting".

Moreover, during his stay at HD, Marc has impressed all our staff with his ability to support and engage members into variety of discussions all over the forum. His good sense of reason and logic has finally earned him the status of a Moderator.

I wanted to share the news with all of you and welcome Marc to our team.

On behalf of all HD staffers and members,
Congratulations!

Bravo Marc! I'm very glad to have you part of the team! :)

I'm looking forward to see you do all the work! j/k :D

Congrats Marc! Show LD how it's done!

By the way...Dan what exactly does LDCDC stand for? Anything?

I have a feeling that the LD is his initials backwards, and I'm strongly hoping that CDC doesn't stand for Center for Disease Control ;)

Now Marc, did you really say that, or did Dan edit your post? :)

webfreak08 said:
I'm sure Dan will show me how it's done.

And LD, also keep in mind that I love you and think you're THE MAN! :)

You guys are so funny. :)

Let's remember who's the star of the day though:

Long live Marc the moderator!!! :agree:

Congratulations webfreak! I've also noticed the helpful and insightful posts you contribute on a regular basis to this glorious community. I'm confident your addition to the moderation staff will help Hosting Discussion rise even higher.
In all honesty, Art's made another smart decision. ;)

Mainly 'cause it is in my nature - :)

In real life I have two sides, one where most think I'm a jerk, and the other side where I'm a pretty easy goin' guy. Just depends who you ask :)

My favorite mod (next to Dan of course) has gotta be Jordan.

Xcel_Hosting said:
So we have skepticism and intense sucking up. You crack me up. Why must you be so cool?

And Marc, would you mind if I linked to your site off of ExonNet? Got an image you'd prefer me to use over a text link?

...hmm...
Congrats webfreak08. Look forward to seeing even better things happening to HostingDiscussion now!

~Equinox

Exon said:
And Marc, would you mind if I linked to your site off of ExonNet? Got an image you'd prefer me to use over a text link?
I would have no problem with you linking to my website from ExonNet (if you make sure you don't defame it). I don't have an image (unless you want to use the logo).

My favorite mod (next to Dan of course) has gotta be Jordan.

Aww shucks! Thanks John. But I must deliver a blow to my ego and confess that I am not a mod. (No, you won't catch me singing "I've got the power!") I'm just "Community Advisor" which is a fancy way of saying that I just give my 2 cents and that Art think's that I'm smart ;)

Ah, thanks for clearing that up - I saw the "Management Staff" and just assumed, but you know what assuming does ;)