webhostingblog.net

d3wlin

G'day,

I would be very thankful for your appraisal of the following .net domain name: webhostingblog.net

Thanks,
d3

An excellent name with potentially good traffic. 6000+ global monthly searches for this specific keyword "web hosting blog". I'd say you can easily ask for $100 or above.

Thanks qhoster.

No doubts .com is the most popular extension, but still, if I had both the .com & .net for the phrase I would go with .net and redirect the other. In my opinion .net suits the topic nicely and also people involved in web hosting are well aware of other extensions and generally have no problems remembering them.

That is a good and catchy domain name. Do you build a website or blog for the domain? It's good to build its reputation and ranking on Google and other search engines, as if you didn't know.

not matter its .com or not, it is really a good domain..:)

Yes, I agree that it is a good domain. But I think the extension matter. Dot net is the second most popular TLD, but it still is much less popular and authoritative than dot com. Just my two cents.

Yes, I agree that it is a good domain. But I think the extension matter. Dot net is the second most popular TLD, but it still is much less popular and authoritative than dot com. Just my two cents.

I agree with your two cents and ill give my four cents.
here is just a look at the 2011 numbers, i think they speak for them selves
95.5 million – Number of .com domain names at the end of 2011.
13.8 million – Number of .net domain names at the end of 2011.

:smash:
:twocents: