3 clicksFTP-login -
StatisticsPHP5 -
MySQL
Daily backup

i will be able to pay for this site soon as it starts to take off
i will add any ad's for your company to the site

thanks

Last edited:
What is the target audience of your site? Will it be a forum? Do you need a server or just a site?

If you're just starting out, why do you need "unlimted transfer". Unlimited anything doesn't really exist, so if you can put a real number on there, that might be better for your sponsors.

Since this is a NEW site, you may be better off just going with a very low end hosting account, and then upgrading as needed.

25GB of space is a lot of space, so it comes down to what you're actually going to be needing it for. How many emails will send from the server? What are the intentions of the site?

If you can provide more detail, I'm sure myself (and others) will have a better idea of how we may be able to assist you and/or sponsor your site.

I wouldn't be advertising a domain name I wanted on a public forum if it hadn't been registered yet. :D

I wouldn't be advertising a domain name I wanted on a public forum if it hadn't been registered yet. :D

Just removed the URL. I agree that it is always a dangerous tactic to post an URL that you want publicly that hasn't been registered yet. There is always someone who will try to seize the opportunity to register it first in hopes to sell it to you at a later time for profit.

What is the target audience of your site? Will it be a forum? Do you need a server or just a site?
it is not for a forum its to hold a new text base mafia game the current webhost i have and have had for the past 2 yrs does not support cron jobs and this is what i need

If you're just starting out, why do you need "unlimted transfer". Unlimited anything doesn't really exist, so if you can put a real number on there, that might be better for your sponsors.
the current web host just says unlimited but i dont know 100% how much i will need so ill say 100gig bandwith per month

25GB of space is a lot of space, so it comes down to what you're actually going to be needing it for. How many emails will send from the server? What are the intentions of the site?
sorry thats a error on my part was not ment to be 25gig but like 500mb to a gig space

Just removed the URL. I agree that it is always a dangerous tactic to post an URL that you want publicly that hasn't been registered yet. There is always someone who will try to seize the opportunity to register it first in hopes to sell it to you at a later time for profit.
thank you again my error

thank you all for viewing my post

i have a deals,but can not post now. iam wondering why you guys can do it with only3 posts?

i have a deals,but can not post now. iam wondering why you guys can do it with only3 posts?

Can you please explain your request in more detail, I am not sure I understand. This is a request for a sponsored web hosting. If you can host the client according to his terms, you can post your offer and get in touch with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.