Website Resolution

mtajim

Few years ago 800*600 was the official resolution for websites but after the birth of Web 2.0 the basic resolution has gone to 1024-764.

what resolution do you prefer for your site.

I still use 800*600 but i center the whole site so that even if it is browsed in big resolution it comes up in center and that does looks good.

I would agree for what you did. I do prefer the 800-600 resolution to avoid conflict. In which I can browse my page both resolutions without any distortion of my page. As what you did, just put everything at the center.

Few years ago 800*600 was the official resolution for websites but after the birth of Web 2.0 the basic resolution has gone to 1024-764.

what resolution do you prefer for your site.

I still use 800*600 but i center the whole site so that even if it is browsed in big resolution it comes up in center and that does looks good.

Hi, What code do you use for this? I have seen, on some sites that I've visited, a message displayed saying "this site is best viewed in X resolution". Where do you put a code into your html that determines what resolution your site is suitable for? Sorry I'm novice and eager to learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123