Website review for Ignite Host

DJInBoise

Just a very basic site with more focus on SEO than being a really pretty site. Thanks for your time and feedback in advance.

Regards,

I've always been a fan of simple websites. Having said that, I like the top navigation of yours - it gives clear understanding of your website and provides easy navigation. I like that fact that you can reach any part of the website in 1 click.

I am not too crazy about the header graphic. I think it can be a little more modern and the logo can stand out a little more.

Just a very basic site with more focus on SEO than being a really pretty site. Thanks for your time and feedback in advance.

Regards,

Good work! Some of the pages seem bare, though. Either more content or some graphics to reduce the white space.

I knew I forgot something. This is the first time I've seen an actual Political Plan - very unique. Of course, every politician has a web site now, and everyone running for office needs one.

Thanks. I'm also looking at donating $1 of each new sign-up to charity. I'm working on a list of nonpartisan charities new clients can pick from. I want to do things different than others and give back.

I'm in Seattle this evening visiting a cousin. It's actually not raining here.

DJ

You could condense your site a bit more. It feels like content has too much room. Although I like simple sites. You could try to narrow the width.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123