Well well

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikan

Here we go again.

I got some help before in this forum, didnt turn out to well, but I want to try again.
First sorry about my english, as I comes from Denmark :)

We Nordic-Gamers is starting up a PodCast-Radio from thursday the 1st of june 2006, we will not be sending "LIVE" at the moment and here is why:

The danish law demands achives for 6 months, that means we have to save all broadcasts for at least 6 month, and the reason is following. If anyone wants to file a complain against us, we have to find the evidence our self.

We also need a place, where we might put our new domain for the radio station.

But most important: We will need a place, where we in near future might be able to broadcast "LIVE"

So to sum it up:

Danish PodCast-Radio covering PC + Consol, Game-Reviews and events from the game world, seek a place to rest very soon. and most important: we will need this to be free, sorry guys, but this radio is a non-profit radio, atleast to begin with.

I will let you figure out, how much space we need for the archive, here is what we do know. 1 minute of air-time is 1.5 mB space. We will be doing 1 hour every day all week all year.

Here are the specs for the future host of our domain:

Also here, we need it to be free.
The server needs to cover these things at least:
1. ASP
2. JAVA
3. SQL
4. PHP
5. HTML
6. PERL
7. FTP
8. Free web/download traffic

We will need to have access to a webmail and at least 1 GB space for the domain and installation of website.

If the radio-archive and domain are seperated its ok for us.

Need to know more? PLZ contact me through our website or in this forum.

Sure we will make advert on our website, braodcasts and everywhere else we can.

If you got help from this forum before why do you only have one post?
Do you have another user name here?

Got another account

Yeah guys, I do have another account. Name on the other account is hard2get. Reason for this new account is rather simple. I couldnt remember my password for the other account, and the email I used on that account.... :crap: I dont have anymore. Sorry bout this, should have written in the post.

But still need some help
Here is my other post: Danish Mega clan

Last edited:
vikan said:
Yeah guys, I do have another account. Name on the other account is hard2get.
Multiple accounts are not allowed on this forum, no matter what the reason is. If you do not remember your password, there are ways to solve that.
We have merged your accounts into one, but highly recommend to screen HD rules prior to any activity: http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/rules.php

Thank you

Once again, sorry bout the 2 accounts. I think the rule about one account is good, and will from this moment never make another account, without getting in touch with a admin from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.