WFL has Launched

Genjamin

Hey everyone. I am proud to announce www.whiteleyforlife.com is fully up and running. please let me know what you think, design or otherwise throughout the site. Try not to critisize too much about the amount of content because we will be adding a lot more soon to come.

Thanks,
Gen

Gen, the web site is... well, it doesn't have that life sense to it. It just is. You need something that visitors would find interesting to come back.

Jokes like "and even fun ways to fake your death (Just ask Princess Diana!)" are not only funny but inappropriate and could turn-off a lot of people who definitely won't be coming back.

In general, when I visited the web site, it took me an effort to understand what it is about at all. And I still don't know what's it about. I think you have to make the main idea better presented.

However, if this section would be like that, that won't help the matter of attracting people and will only piss them off:
http://www.whiteleyforlife.com/askadam.htm

The site is definitely better from some sites I've seen, but I would say plenty of work still needs to be done.

Best