What are various SEO techniques in details???

mitchellpk123

Hello,

I want to perform SEO for websites of my organization, for which i m working, and want to know various methods, techniques, processes, steps and activities about SEO. I want to know actual actions I have to perform i.e. how can I establish backlines & reciprocal links?

How can PR be increased?

How SEO Companies do increase Search Engines Ranking for a website, significantly, in a short span of time?

So this I have seen many web site design company so this but m not satisfied some one help me.

Well an easy way to get back links is by posting on forums and blogs. Just a little reply will help you get closer to a better PR. It's also been said that a quick way to get your pages on google is to send links via twitter. though it has no follow on links, it will still tell google that there is a page to be indexed (at a later point obviously)

Good luck!

SEO science is so broad that I don't know where to even begin talking. But first thing you can do is make sure your site is full with keywords that you want to be first for on Google.

BAcklinks are one of the best method for SEO but what do you think about keywords analysis? How do you analyze and how do you use it?

Well, before you start building links to your website (which is considered part of off-site SEO), it's better to firstly optimize your website in terms of its content, keywords, meta tags, clean and neat codes, etc.

The best thing for link building, at least in my case, is the article distribution of spun articles. If you don't know what is article spinning Google it.

Links are very important nowadays and although addition of contents is still recommended, but based on your website's niche and how competitive it is, varying number of links from quality sources would be needed. In some cases if the terms are very competitive, perhaps the best idea would be to contact the leading SEO firms as some types of links may not be gained so easily by yourself.