What are your thoughts about hosting industry in coming months and years because of C

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts about the hosting industry in the coming months and years because of Coronavirus?

Well it will have long term impact across the globe.

I can see many small businesses not reopening.

Also with many countries in lockdown, even if this was to suddenly vanish tomorrow it will take a good 6 mths for countries to get back to normal.

Just think a normal high street store will have staff and cleaners working over 7 days a week keeping stores clean and stock rotated (especially fashion stores), but now these have been left empty for weeks/months while everyone has been in lockdown, so first think staff would have to do is clean the stores from top to bottom and change any out of date stock etc.

Its not like the business are going to be closed completely but it may happen that all the prices may go on hike as the demands will rase. Market may go under redevelopment.

Its not like the business are going to be closed completely but it may happen that all the prices may go on hike as the demands will rase. Market may go under redevelopment.

What we will see is support handled differently and no more support from call centres.

I am not ran my hosting business for then last 2 years and already this moth i have been approached by 3 hosting providers asking if i want to join them as a support tech working from home

Personally, I believe it will boom.

Many and I mean vast sums of businesses that were never digital will now become digital not to mention the millions of new online startups that will come.

Situations like this just show how much every business should be digital.

I honestly think we will recover from this virus. One thing for sure things wont be the same as they were before; there will be an increase in taxes of some sort which will affect businesses. It may not happen immediately but I am sure it is on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.