What do you think?

Looks great!

It loads slowly for me. :(
But so does this site, so hey! :p

But great colours. Ravio really did some great work there for you, must cost a bomb though! :eek:

The flash is very very nice.... but the ending just ruins it. :(
I think if you had the flash redone, it could be a LOT better! :)

But otherwise it's great! ;)

First thank you for the nice comment, I'll take that very seriously.
many told me the flash looks a bit not good, we might change it today :)

Thank You again :dance: :dance:

Yeah.
The layout is very good - but Flash isn't.

Also check out the package pages, you need to do something about the tables, etc. since it doesn't look too pro in that part since it stretches over a screen! :eek:
(and I'm not 800x600, I'm 1024x???)

No probs Royi! ;)

Good luck with your site.
It's coming along nicely, just the flash to be made better and that page!

Flash would be made better, I just sent off and email, go to the forums, helpdesk, tell me what you think on those :D ??

Are they nice also ;) ?

For HelpDesks... I recommend eSupport from Kayako. :)
I'm going to purchase it soon, it's great if you use it along side with say ModernBill.

True it costs a bomb, near $400 for Kayako eSupport and like $100 for ModernBill - but they make a great pair and also your support tickets wont be so much either! :)

Plus to have even less, I recommend getting some demo's from DemoDemo.com, I'm going to purchase a load there with all the different skins - meaning I'll have less support tickets, and I wont need to hire so many support staff! :eek:

Anjay said:
For HelpDesks... I recommend eSupport from Kayako. :)
I'm going to purchase it soon, it's great if you use it along side with say ModernBill.

True it costs a bomb, near $400 for Kayako eSupport and like $100 for ModernBill - but they make a great pair and also your support tickets wont be so much either! :)

Plus to have even less, I recommend getting some demo's from DemoDemo.com, I'm going to purchase a load there with all the different skins - meaning I'll have less support tickets, and I wont need to hire so many support staff! :eek:

Okay Let's start:

eSupport I have License: www.rsmsupport.net/esupport/ I'm just using now InverseFlow...
I also have DeskPRO: www.rsmsupport.net/deskpro/ + PerlDesk Paid: www.rsmsupport.net/perldesk/pdesk.cgi

Now for Billing System... I'm using ModernBill LOL ;)

Here is the nice part, Look closely in the Support Area, WHAT DO YOU SEE? Tutorials from DemoDemo hahahaha ;)

hehe, nice so you already got it all! :)

You're one lucky fish then, aint yas? ;)

Although with your DeskPRO I get an Error404 and the page cannot be displayed. :confused:
Same with the other links actually! :eek:

Maybe with the new layout it was edited, deleted or you doing skins?
(... or could just be my isp :p)

Could be the domain propergation?
Your normal RSMHost.com works for me, but not RSMSupport. :confused:

Everything else works too, yet only not that domain.
Could be the DSN not propergated properly?

Nope, rsmsupport.net works for everyone, it's like that for over 1 month...

so line is, DNS is already prograted like 29 days ago ;)

lol, Unicare is some cruddy USA Health Assurance thing.
I don't know for sure, but go on - you should know, you own that site! ;)