What ever happened to ravio?

hysteriaweb

Since this is a board with a ravio skin, I wanted to find out if anyone knew what happened to ravio? It seems like he just vanished leaving several people mad.

Well he did dissappear. here is a little exerpt from INet at WHT:

---------------------
iNET Interactive would strongly caution you away from doing business with ravio.com and Cory Wojen.

Facts:

* In September, iNET contracted with ravio.com to develop a skin for dBforums.com

* On September 9, 2003, iNET paid $600 for the project -- this was payment in full

* Approximately 3 weeks after the promised delivery date (October, 2003), iNET received a mockup of Cory's work which did not meet the specifications provided prior to payment

* Since that time in October, Cory has failed to complete the skin, work on the skin, or even return any e-mails from iNET.

iNET, having been unable to receive any correspondence or refund or work, has now contracted the work elsewhere.

Though Ravio.com may have produced nice looking skins, the numerous complaints about him being non-responsive are absolutely true, and we would caution you before outsourcing to Ravio.com.

Best,

Ryan Elledge, President
iNET Interactive
-----------------------------

I also had a bad experience with Ravio. Purchased one their Forum Templates and got nothing. Even signed up for their Support area and submitted a ticket, but no response. Finally used the PayPal Refund option to get money back.

PayPal is the devil. Yes Cory was caught out and I think now is leaving the domain to expire. Anyone capable of picking this up would probably benefit from traffic, possibly turning it into a forum might pay off.

Ravio disappeared after doing some big fraudulent offers which people couldn't get back. There is a website with comments about Ravio and another stuff. I won't post it cause I don't know if it is allowed, but if you would like to know you can PM me.