What is Bookmarking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booking is just an off page technique to build backlinks for your webpages.

WRONG
he was asking what Bookmarking was

https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/b/bookmark.htm

When referring to an Internet browser, a bookmark or electronic bookmark is a method of saving a web page's address. While using most browsers, pressing Ctrl+D will bookmark the page you are viewing. In Microsoft Internet Explorer, bookmarks are referred to as favorites.

but if you dont know what bookmarking is then how can you run a hosting business

Is this real life? Who doesn't know what bookmarking is? No offense... it's just been around forever and 5-year-olds know how to bookmark pages.

I must be missing something here...

Is this real life? Who doesn't know what bookmarking is? No offense... it's just been around forever and 5-year-olds know how to bookmark pages.

I must be missing something here...

Exactly.

I think the OP needs to enrol in some Basic computer lessons before ever trying to start a web hosting business.

Last edited:
Clearly the OP does not have a clue.

On their website is shows their live chat as online so i thought i would test them with a simple request.
This is the transcript which was emailed to me after they closed the chat at 21:03 without replying

Chat on hostpoco.com

Conversation started on : Thursday, February 27, 2020, at 19:41 (GMT+0)
[19:41] Customer Support: Welcome to our site, if you need help simply reply to this message, we are online and ready to help.
[19:43] V1581860822686211: Email : **********
Question : Is shell access provided, also are custom php.ini files allowed.

well its only taken then a week to give me a pointless reply with a fake ticket reference as got this today

V1581860822686211,

Thank you for contacting our support team. A support ticket has now been opened for your request. You will be notified when a response is made by email. The details of your ticket are shown below.

Subject: Chat transcript on hostpoco.com started on Thursday, February 27, 2020, at 19:41 (GMT+0)
Priority: Medium

You can view the ticket at any time at https://my.hostpoco.com/viewticket.php?tid=835556&c=LDIGRI4C

---
Regards,
https://hostpoco.com

but the ticket link given only leads to this message

Oops, there's a problem...
An error occurred. The requested ticket could not be found.

To be fair, did you expect anything different? ;)

They even claim to be 'Worlds #1 free Web Hosting' and they give you a 30 day MGB on this.

This is their free plan

FREE Startup

Worlds #1 Free Web Hosting
- 200 MB Monthly Traffic
- 200 MB Disk Space
- Single Domain Hosting
- 2 Parked Domains
- 2 Subdomains
- 1 Mysql Databases
- 2 Email Accounts
- 2 FTP Accounts
- Free Auto SSL
- Softacolous Supported
- Perfect Plan For Wordpress Sites
- High Resources

wonder what Softacolous is also cant see a plan with only 200 MB Disk Space and 200 MB Monthly Traffic being a Perfect Plan For Wordpress Sites

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.