What kind of billing cycle do you use?

Nullified

I have been thinking of switching my billing cycle to modernbill's anniversary method where all invoices will generate on the first of each month and also be due that day with prorated charges and refunds occuring rather then having everyone's renew date be the day they signed up. What are your thoughts of this billing method? Pros and cons.

Personally, I prefer it. I think it's easier for everyone involved to bill them on the first of the month.

Cons: not sure as I have always billed this way. I just might be a little biased here. :D

TheReason said:
I have been debating this for a long time myself. I believe Client Exec has the same option, but I have yet to find it.

In ADMIN>SETTINGS>SIGNUP you got these two fields:

Attachments

• ScreenShot.gif
    ScreenShot.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 57
We bill everyone on their joining date and have no major problems. I like spreading things out over the month so that it's easier to confirm things have been paid rather than gettings hundreds of things in on the first and rushing through to confirm the correct things are paid for.

Why spend all that money on ModernBill when you can spend less on ClientEXEC, get some extra cash and still have the same features ;)

We are using a paypal payment system that automatically charges the client when payment is due (we bill quarterly)

Zeeblo said:
Why spend all that money on ModernBill when you can spend less on ClientEXEC, get some extra cash and still have the same features ;)
Same features? I recently had to purchase ModernBill to keep up with the competition! :eek:

I am currently using Client Exec. It seems to have all the features that I currently need. I have not seen ModernBill to date.

I let customers pay monthly, quaterly, semi-annually and annually.

Seems to work out nicely.