What will be your message???

peter phillips

http://www.keo.org/uk/pages/default.html

I think this sounds interesting as well as strange. Ever thought of what will be on earth 50000 years later :confused:.

No will be the probable answer. Here is a chance to send a message to your faraway future distant great great great...... grand children who will recieve your message 50000 years later. Give your inputs on what do you think about it?

Last edited:
The idea is very nice, but I have a really hard time figuring out what I could write so I don't sounds totally idiotic to humans 50000 years from now. :D

After 50000 years your great..great grand childerns will have their own planet(s) like earth :D

Got the population idea :devil:

While I may sound extremely Sci-Fi, or even trekky....

Who's to say our grand children in 50000 years will even speak or understand our language, or english for that matter? Who's to say that we'll even have grandchildren 50000 years from now? A comet could strike Earth at anytime between now and then, and wipe out the entire human species.

Since I believe that some form of time travel may be a possibility then, part of my message would be....."Travel back to Oct 2004, and come pick up me, your great great great, etc.....grandmother, and our kids."