What's the best free web hosting with templates ready for use?

whiteberry

What's the best free web hosting with templates ready for use?

I know a little how to design Websites using a certain program and so I wonder if you know any free web hosting which also offers templates you can easily work with.

Thanks!

A good place to find templates are p2p networks.

A bigger slection and you can adapt to your own liking.

there are lot more free webhositng provides on internet, why dont you use google or your favorite search engines to find some one, i know it takes little more time and some research but hopefully you will find best for you..cheers

I would say this depends on what you are looking for. There are millions if not more, free web templates available at various websites. If you want a pre-made site, there are places like webs.com and freewebs and the likes.

free web templates itself gives you the answer ;)

Just enter freewebtemplates dot com in your browser and you will find many free templates on it :)

Microsoft Office Live Small Business, a free service from Microsoft. It has a free, easy to use online web designer tool with templates which allows you to create a website without the need to know how to do HTML/CSS coding.

While it's targeted at small businesses, it works very well for personal sites, fan sites, hobbies, clubs, etc. It has 500MB of storage and is currently offering a free domain name (i.e. yourdomain.com) for the first year with Office Live

A good place to recive free shared hosting is x10Hosting.com and you can check out google.com or go to freewebtemplates.com i think thats the link.