Where can i find a Cheap, Reliable and fast Dedicated Server

richnerd

Like the title says does anyone know where i can get a Cheap, Reliable and fast Dedicated Server?

I will need cpanel/whm also

1. That is wrong section for dedicated server discussions
2. What is your budget
3 What is your config you are looking for
4. Has the search in google been done?

1. That is wrong section for dedicated server discussions
2. What is your budget
3 What is your config you are looking for
4. Has the search in google been done?

my budget to start is about 40 - 45 monthly but as i grow i would like too keep upgrading.

About configuration what do you recommend most? for sure i dont want windows is all i know.

with that budget it's going to be hard to get a dedicated server. Why do you need a dedicated? Would a bigger package work for you or maybe a VPS?

You will be able to find some providers with old hardware that will probably sell you something in that range. To be honest though, you would probably do much better with a VPS as it would probably be running on faster hardware than someone will sell you for $45 for a dedicated server.

Good luck!

In my opinion, you'd better buy VPS hosting as it will be more faster. As for suggestion, have a look at Globaltap.com VPS hosting solutions. You will be able to choose between Linux, Sun Solaris, FreeBSD and Windows XP/2003/2008. 24/7 support is always ready to help you.

Look up exmasters.com. They have dedicated servers and allow reselling from them, offering cPanel/Whm for additional fee. They are not very expensive so I suppose you might be interesting in what is offered.

I think that you don't have enough budget for secure dedicated server. To my mind, VPS solution will be better solution for you to start with (speed connection will be more faster). As for recommendation, try ***********.com as this company was launched into web hosting services market in 1998, so in order to feel comfortable and have your sites always online you should choose time-tested company like this one.

There are 2 types of dedicated servers: cheap and reliable :) Usually cheap servers are not reliable thus you need more money to have a reliable server.

VPS is good for start, it works fine with WHM/CPanel. If business grows you always can buy a dedicated server later. It shouldn't be hard to transfer the data from the VPS to a new dedicated server it the both run the same WHM/Cpanel.

Last edited:
The good deicated servers are proposed by ************, but however they ar elittle bit more expensive than 45 bucks.

I have strong doubt that it is possible to get a dedicated server for your money. Get a VPS, or semidedicated, or possibly get more money...

HD Newbie

looks like me to but i looking CHEAP FULLY MANAGED DEDICATED if somebody know...must reliable not resell dedicated
You need all in one : cheap and realible... That is impossible. If you want good you need pay more, but not extra. Theplanet, Aiso.net, Rackspace.com even hostgator will give yoy deccvent service, but not cheap proices

Seems you need something like "much for low price"... And that is only possible within scams..

I'd recommend you looking up **********, they are cheap, reliable and fast... However I am not sure about WHM because they formerly offered only unmanaged servers... Though this enables you to install anything there and use the server as you like, surely within the company's TOS.